Ultimate Guide to Eliminate Microsoft Word Has Stopped WorkingJessica G. Lee
Microsoft Word is a word processor developed by Microsoft. It is widely used by individuals as well as for business purposes. It is a component of the Microsoft office suite among the bundle of their useful software. But going through the report of many users we can check that sometimes their Microsoft Word has stopped working due to some software conflicts.
This error mainly arises due to errors in the service packs or due to the infected office files. However, there are many issues related to Microsoft office that can hamper your urgent work or your workflow at large.
If you were facing this type of technical issues related to Microsoft Word, then reach us at our Microsoft Office Support Number and fix your problems with our tech experts.
Probable Causes Of Microsoft Word Has Stopped Working
There are many issues regarding Microsoft Word. Hence, our certified engineers have put up a list of the common issues that a user usually comes across.
- Unable to open any word document.
- Word crashes while inserting any media file.
- Toolbar and Menu bar is disabled.
- Unexpected behavior of Microsoft Word.
- Failure while installing service packs for Microsoft Office.
Furthermore, all the steps are verified with our tech experts, so you don’t need to worry. Follow the steps carefully with proper guidelines.
Amazing Hacks For Microsoft Word has stopped working
Method 1: Repair Microsoft Office
- Firstly, go to the Start Menu and open Control Panel.
- Now, choose Programs and Features and click on All Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office and click on Change.
- Then choose Repair and hit continue.
- Wait till the repair get completed.
Method 2: Turn Off The Add-Ins
- Go to Start menu and open Run command prompt.
- Enter “Winword.exe/a” and open Microsoft Office.
- Select the file and click options.
- Then click on Add-Ins and turn off all the Add-Ins.
- Reboot your system and open Microsoft word once again.
Method 3: Update Microsoft Word to the latest version
- Go to the system control panel.
- Search for Automatic Updates.
- Make sure that you are connected with a secure internet connection.
- If you find any updates regarding Microsoft Office then Update it as soon as possible.
Method 4: Uninstall the recent software
If you have install any recent software or add-in in Microsoft Word. Then remove all the software and turn off the recent add-in that you added in Microsoft Word.
Method 5: Completely Reinstall the software
If the above steps didn’t work then try to reinstall the software again. Sometimes uninstalling the software may resolve your Microsoft Word has stopped working.
Contact +1-800-213-8289 and Get Instant and Quick Service At Your Doorsteps
Still struggling with Microsoft error code? Need Assistance? Reach us at our Microsoft Office helpline number +1-800-213-8289 and talk to our engineers directly. Our tech experts will be assisting you in every possible way.
You can also mail us at our service mail ID and share your details regarding your issues, and our professionals will respond you back as soon as possible.
You can also avail our online chat facility. Go to our online chat portal and chat with our online tech experts. Our tech experts will be assisting you in every possible way and resolve your issues right in your chat box.