Get Top-Notch Ways To Resolve Microsoft Office Error Code 0x4004f00cJessica G. Lee
Microsoft Office is one of the propitious assets in our daily life that helps to manage the data sheets for an office suite or other business aims. The software application contains the whole package of Microsoft applications including Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc. However, there might be several issues that get stuck with the application after at a time which is fairly general among all the users. Despite its technical faults and errors, Microsoft Office error code 0x4004f00c is one of the confusing ones. This error code usually transpires due to wicked download or the unsuitable installation of the Office series. The error code 0x4004f00c normally strikes with an error report that says “Microsoft Office has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”.
So, if you are one of those unhappy and questioning for some powerful solutions to eradicate this error code, then this is the valid section that you have come to. In this content, we will explore all the presumably reasons and effective solutions to eliminate this error as early as possible
Probable Causes for Microsoft Office Error Code 0x4004f00c
If your Windows system is affected by Microsoft Office error code 0x4004f00c, then there might be several reasons behind this error to occur. This issue mainly occurs due to incomplete installation or the wrong installation process of the MS Office service. Corruption of the Windows registry entries regarding Microsoft files is another prime suspect for this error code. If the computer is affected by the malware or the viruses, then it will surely cause MS Office error on your Windows. Sometimes several users’ mistakenly deleted the Windows system files associated with the MS Office which is another prime suspect for this issue. However, we have enough solutions to crack this annoying error code by implementing some of the effective hacks that we will share in the next segment.
Effective Methods to Resolve Microsoft Office Error Code 0x4004f00c:
We have arranged a few effective methods to resolve Microsoft office error code 0x4004f00c in no time. You can proceed through either one of these solutions or all the methods until you have the computer error-free as earlier.
Method 1: Repair the Registry Entries Associated with Microsoft Office Error 0xc004f074 on your Computer
If the registry files get corrupted or are missing on your Windows, then it will result in error code 0x4004f00c on your computer. Hence, you need to repair all the corrupted or missing registry entries to eliminate Office error code 0x4004f00c. Perform the steps mentioned below to succeed the task.
- At first, turn on your computer and tap the Windows Start button from the very left-bottom corner of the screen.
- When the Windows search panel opens, type Command in the Search box and while pressing the Ctrl+Shift key,
- Then, tap the Enter button.
- After that, click on Yes when a permission dialog box opens.
- Now this will open a black box with a blinking cursor on the next window. Type “regedit” in the box and tap the Enter key to proceed to the next.
- Select the Error code-related 0x4004f00c from the Registry Editor folder and select the Export option from the File menu.
- After that, select the folder in the Save list where you want to save Microsoft backup and choose the Selected Branch option.
- On the next page, click on the Save option and then the file will be saved as “.reg file extension”.
After completing all the above steps accurately, restart your computer manually and recognize if the error code 0x4004f00c survives or not. If the error code still persists or the above method doesn’t work, try another solution below.
Method 2: Conduct a Full Virus Scan to Your PC
As it was discussed above that due to the virus or malware attack, you can come across error code 0x4004f00c on your MS Office service. This is why you need to conduct a full virus scan to your PC in order to settle this issue. Go through the steps discussed below in order to accomplish the task.
- At first, turn on your computer and drive to the Antivirus window that you are using.
- After that, locate the Sevice Security option from the left pane of the screen and click on that.
- Now, click on the Open option and then double-click the Security option from the very top of the screen.
- After that, click on the Scan option from the Scan and Tasks option and then click on the Full System Scan option.
- At last, click on GO option from the very bottom of the screen and wait until the task is completed.
After successfully scanning your device, click on the Show Results option from the bottom of the screen. Select all the infected threats and click on the Delete option from the top of the screen. Now, restart the computer and see if the MS Office error code 0x4004f00c is resolved. If still, you are getting this trouble or the above method doesn’t work, try another solution below.
Method 2: Clean up the System Junk and Temporary Files and Folders from your Computer
Temporary files and folders and the junk files are another prime suspects for this error code 0x4004f00c. You need to clear all the files and folders and the junk files too to reject this error code. Proceed through the steps discussed below in order to fulfill the task.
- In the beginning, turn on your computer and you can see the Windows Start button at the left-bottom corner of the screen. Click on that key to continue to the next screen.
- When the Windows search panel opens, type Command in the Search box and while pressing the Ctrl+Shift key, tap the Enter button.
- After that, click on Yes when a permission dialog box opens.
- Now this will open a black box with a blinking cursor on the next window. Type “cleanmgr” in the box and tap the Enter key to proceed to the next.
- This will start calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim. After that, click on Disk cleanup option.
- At last, select all the Checkbox and click on OK to complete the process.
After completing all the above steps accurately, restart your computer manually and recognize if the Microsoft Office error code 0x4004f00c persists or not. If still, you are unhappy or the error still persists, try another solution below.
Method 3: Disable the Antivirus Application from Windows Run and Check Windows Firewall Settings
Antivirus software especially belongs to the third-party application that usually prevents the Windows Update from updating or installing the applications. You need to disable the service or remove the service in order to get back your computer as earlier. Follow the hacks given below to disable the antivirus applications from the Run Command:
- At first, turn on your computer and press the Windows+R key at the same time on your keyboard to open the Run Command box.
- When the Run Command box opens, type “firewall.cpl” into the box and tap the Enter key. Else, you can simply click on the OK button to open the action.
- After that, select the Turn Windows Firewall On or Off option from the left-bottom corner of the window. Now, move to the Private Network settings.
- Select the Turn Off Windows Firewall option from the list of results and navigate to the Public Network Settings option.
- After that, validate the option and tap on the OK button to save the changes that you have performed.
After successfully crippling the Antivirus application from the Run Command, restart the computer manually as usual and see if the error code exists or not. If still, the computer device is in misfortune, facing the error code 0x4004f00c or if the above method doesn’t work, try the next underlying method.
Method 4: Perform a Windows System Restore on your PC to Undo Recent System Changes
System restore is an in-built trait that permits the PC to go back in time which results in to repair several error codes. You need to perform the System Restore to repair the Office error code. Go through the steps given below in order to perform a system restore on your PC.
- At first, turn on your computer and proceed to the Windows Start button at the left-bottom corner of the screen.
- Type System Restore in the Search panel on the next screen and simply tap the Enter key to invoke the action.
- Now, click on the System Restore option from the list of all the search results. Also, enter the Password if prompted.
- Select a Restore Point and on the next screen then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the System Restore on your Windows.
Now your computer is restored as newer and Undo the current system frames after completing all the above steps correctly. Now, restart the computer as usually you do and notice if the error code 0x4004f00c is now ended or not. If the error code still continues or the above method doesn’t work, try another solution discussed below.
Method 6: Uninstall and then Reinstall the Microsoft Office Application Program on your Computer
If all of the above methods fail, you need to reinstall the service back in order to escape from this annoying error code. Go through the steps below in order to reinstall the MS Office back on your PC.
- First of all, turn on your computer and go to the Windows Start button at the left-bottom corner of the screen. Click on that button to proceed to the next screen.
- When the Windows search bar appears, type Control Panel in the box and tap the Enter key to open the action.
- After that, when the Control Panel box opens, locate the Programs and Features option from the list of results.
- Now, select the Microsoft associated entry from the list and right-click on that.
- After that, select the Uninstall option and click on the Ok button to complete the task.
- When the Uninstallation completes for the MS Office, close all the windows normally.
- Now, insert the Office CDin the CD drive and move to My Computer by double-clicking on that.
- Select the Extract option and then click on the Run option.
- Click on the Checkbox to accept all the terms and conditions to install software and click on the Next option.
- Now, wait until the installation is finished and click on Finish button when the task gets ended.
After successfully installing the MS Office service back on your computer, enter the License key and tap the Enter key. After that, restart the computer usually and now you are no longer affected with the Office error.
Microsoft office package is one of the most beneficial applications in our daily living. It seems quite frustrating when you have a lot of business burden and suddenly the error code prompts on the screen. We have shared all the effective methods in order to terminate Microsoft office error code 0x4004f00c on your Windows. Moreover, you can also go through either one of these solutions or all the discussed methods to crack this office error. Hope the above article was beneficial enough to assist you on how to terminate Microsoft office error. In case, the issue still endures, then either you might have done something opposite with those steps or there might be some other internal faults. In that case, you can connect to an expert or leave your system to a professional hand.
Lastly, we counsel you to drop us your valuable feedback here in the comment segment to let us grasp your experience.