How to Solve Skype Call Ended Error?Jessica G. Lee
At times, when you are trying to make a call to your friends or colleagues via Skype, you may find that the Skype call ends suddenly showing an error message “Skype call ended internal error.” If such a situation ever occurs, don’t be frustrated. This is one of the most common glitches of Skype.
When this typical error occurs, Skype freezes all of a sudden and you encounter the said error message. This error generally occurs due to a faulty internet connection. If you are using an outdated version of Skype then also you can encounter this error on your device.
Looking for solutions to resolve this error? Follow this article, and hopefully, the methods provided here will help you to resolve this Skype call ended error on your device.
Some Easy Fixes for Skype Call Ended Error
Given below are the methods using which you will be able to fix this error on your device. Try to follow the methods exactly as provided without skipping any. You may not have to try all of the fixes though. Just work your way down the list until you have the issue fixed.
Method 1: Check Network Connection
If you are not connected with the internet, then you can encounter this error on your device. So, when you encounter this error, the first thing which you need to perform is checking the network connections. If you notice any glitch related to the internet, then at first, try to resolve it. And then make a call via Skype. In case, you find that this error still exists, follow the next method.
Method 2: Update Skype
You can encounter this typical error with your device if you are using an outdated version of Skype. You can also resolve it by updating the Skype application to its latest version. For that, visit the official website of Skype or Windows Store to download and install it on your device.
Once you complete the installation process, restart your device and check the status of the error. Hopefully, the error will be fixed. If not, then try to follow the alternative method given below.
Method 3: Uninstall Third-party Applications
It can happen that, third-party applications are prohibiting Skype to complete the call, as a result of which you are getting this error message on your device’s screen. In such cases, you need to uninstall these third-party applications to eliminate this error. On that note, follow these steps:
- At first, navigate to the start bar and click on it to open the search bar.
- Once in the search bar, type Uninstall a program. A list of search results will come up
- Next, select the result reading ‘Uninstall a program.’
- Now, you will see the list of installed applications on your device’s screen.
- Locate the third-party application which you want to uninstall and click on the Uninstall tab.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation procedure. Once done, restart your device.
After uninstalling the program, hopefully, the error will get fixed. If not, then follow the next method.
Method 4: Update Device Drivers
You can also encounter this error with your device due to glitched or outdated device drivers. In such cases, try to update the device drivers using these steps:
- At first, click on the Start button and open search bar.
- Now, in the search bar, search for update device drivers. Click on the topmost result reading ‘Update device drivers.’ The Device Manager window will open.
- Here, you will find the list of installed drivers in your device.
- From that list, locate the outdated driver, right-click on it and select Update Driver. Now, follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the update process.
Follow this method for any number of drivers that you need to update.
After updating all the device drivers, hopefully, the Skype call ended error will be resolved.
In this article, experts have provided a step by step guidance to resolve this frustrating Skype call ended error on your device. After implementing the fixes provided in this article, hopefully, you will be able to resolve this error by yourself. If you require, you can also contact an expert for further guidance. You can also share your thoughts with us through the comment section below.