How to Fix Ms Office 2013 Failed Error Code 80070663 While Windows 7 updates?Jessica G. Lee
The Windows 7 Update Failed is related to the Windows Update Installer. Receiving Windows Update error 0x80070663, it means that the update package when someone tries to installing is currently corrupted. So, when any users come across the problem Win7 updates for ms office 2013 failed error code 80070663, so they don’t need to worry about anything. The users can easily Fix Ms Office 2013 Failed Error Code 80070663 While Windows 7 updates. This error occurs due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite in your computer/Laptop. Make sure this error is applicable to all the versions of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.
Here the blog will provide step-by-step instruction how to troubleshoot Ms Office Error Code 80070663 while Windows 7 updates efficiently.
Step 1: Repair Ms Office Program
For Windows 7:-
- Open your PC, and go to “Start” menu and then choose “Control Panel” option.
- Then launch the “Programs” and then hit on “Programs and Features” option.
- Then scroll and choose the Office (product), and then tap on “Change” button, at the top of the Window.
- Hit on “Quick Repair” and then “Repair”, and then wait for a few minutes, when the MS Office program is repaired.
- Once repair process complete, now your Office suite will work fine.
- Then you can start your work, meanwhile install or open or update Windows Office programs.
If the issue is not resolved, then tap on “Uninstall” button, and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Office program.
Method 2: – Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
- The users should try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter to remove the process.
- Now, the requirement is to download and open the “Windows Update troubleshooter” from the website, and then save it on the desktop.
- Go to a download folder where the Windows Update troubleshooter file has been downloaded, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install it properly.
- After installing, run the troubleshooter will automatically attempt to identify if any problems exist. It will also prevent your computer from downloading and installing Windows Updates.
- You can let it, fix it for you automatically or you can select to view the fixes and decide to apply them.
In this way, by using this Windows Update troubleshooter, you can troubleshoot Ms Office Error Code 80070663.
Method 3:-Reinstall Windows Office Updates
- Go to “Start” button, and then type “Windows Explorer” in the search box.
- Tap on the “Windows Explorer” from the pop-up “Programs” menu.
- Go to “c: /users/Allusers/Microsoft/Office/data” path, find “opa12.dat” file and rename it to “opa12old.dat”.
- When you restart Windows Office and open one file, it will forward you to activate Windows Office, and then activate it online.
- Reinstall Windows Office Updates and restart computer.
Method 4:- Installation MS Office
The users should try to manually download the Office installer from Microsoft and install it.
- First of all, enter the product key.
- Enter the username and password, if you have an online account.
- Click on “Install” button.
- Click on the “All done” button.
- Now, the MS Office Suite is installed and ready to use.
I hope all the above methods will help to Fix Ms Office 2013 Failed Error Code 80070663 while Windows 7 updates.
But, if you have any problem to follow the above methods or this problem is persisting still, then you should contact at MS Office Support Number to get immediate online help. This toll-free number is available 24×7/365 days, and will connect with the team of our well qualified and experienced technicians, who are always ready to support. Hence, our technicians will give you the best possible solutions to any Ms Office error/issues.